Gateway’s Furnace Groups are home prayer fellowships. Their purpose is to bring the Gateway family together in community and to pray in one accord concerning the Lord’s purpose and direction for us in this next season.
7 Points of Prayer
- Presence - Our supreme value and mission in life is to host God’s presence, abide in Him and live with the awareness of who He is.
- Prayer - What we are a part of is bigger than the part we play and the part we play is prayer, which is partnership with Jesus for the transformation of history. Prayer is God’s ordained way to bring His miracle power to bear upon human need.
- Power - We want the power of God to live a supernatural life.
- People - We want God to thrust us into the harvest field, loving our neighbors, sharing the gospel and discipling people.
- Provision - We want to have 0% unemployment, live debt free and be radically generous in all ways possible.
- Plans - We want heaven’s unique strategies & ideas for building His kingdom.
- Peace - We will be a healthy family experiencing the peace of God that passes all understanding.
Contact: Sheila Keck
Time: Saturdays - 10am to 11:30pm
Dates for 2017: January 7, February 11, March 25, April 8, May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9, October 14, November 11, & December 9
Contact: Myrtis Mason
Time: 1st & 3rd Saturday - 7pm to 9pm