“Unpunishable” by Danny Silk
1. How did the people in the crowd handle the woman with the issue of blood? How did people in that time handle lepers? How would the disciples have handled the Samaritan woman at the well? How did Jesus handle all of these situations / people? What partnership did He make in the presence of these situations / people that evoked fear in others?
2. What are the two covenants / camps Danny says we try to live in? What do we cultivate in each of those camps? How do we deal with breaking the rules in each of these camps? Which camp are you most comfortable in?
3. How does Danny describe intimacy in this teaching? What is the response to sin when we have true intimacy with God?
4. How would you have handled the story of the worship leader before listening to this teaching? Has that changed? If so, how? If not, why?
5. How do you feel about being “unpunishable”?
“Healing The Orphan Spirit” by Leif Hetland
CHAPTER 4: Rebellion or Religion
1. What is the effect of the orphan spirit on the 2 sons in the parable of the prodigal son?
2. How does our understanding of the orphan spirit equip us to minister to others? CHAPTER 5: The Black Hole Within
1. What are the byproducts of a black hole and what strategies can we use to overcome them?
2. How can we guard against the enemy’s attempt to pull us into a “blackhole”?