“Establishing Your Internal Overcomer - Part 1” by Graham Cooke
1. What is the language of heaven and how does this truth effect your prayer life?
2. How do we get revenge on the enemy? Describe where you have experienced this in your own life?
3. How do we fight negativity?
4. What does persona mean and how will we become the persona God sees?
5. If Jesus holds the outcome, what is your part in the process of becoming?
“Supernatural Ways of Royalty” by Kris Valloton and Bill Johnson
CHAPTER 5 - 8
1. Kris says that names can be prophetic declarations. What are some names you would like prophesied over your life? What are some of your former aliases? (pg 58-59)
2. "When your memories are greater than your dreams, you are already beginning to die.” What does that statement mean to you? (pg 70)
3. If you were raised to be a princess, how do you make sure the people who come into your presence feel valued? If you were raised as a pauper, how are you learning your significance and helping others know their value? (pg 74)
4. According to the book, what does an understanding of your nobility do to the reputation of God and your brothers and sisters in Christ? (pg 83)
5. What are your thoughts on the statement, “sometimes when God prophesies to us, He is looking more for interaction than He is for blind obedience?” (pg 90)
6. Who are the Superheroes in the Sanctuary? Explain your answer using Romans 12:3-5, Romans 8:29-30, Romans 9:22-24, 2 Corinthians 3:18, and Ephesians 1:18.