“Establishing Your Internal Overcomer - Part 2” by Graham Cooke
1. When God gives us a prophecy/inheritance scripture, what else are we being given and who else does it involve? If possible, take a prophecy you have received and identify God’s promise, the resources needed and the people groups that will be affected. (Bring the prophecy to class.)
2. Why is it important to practice our identity and what will hinder the formation of that identity?
3. What are you learning to do?
4. What is life in the spirit?
5. What three things need to change to develop our identity?
“Supernatural Ways of Royalty” by Kris Valloton and Bill Johnson
CHAPTER 9 - 11
1. God is great and you are great. Describe the tension of living out that truth. How does denying your greatness take away from how God’s greatness is perceived? (pg 103)
2. What does this statement mean to you: “Because of false humility, we have shrunk men below the size of their devil and so they are left to face him without the full benefit of their true identity and authority?” (pg 108-109)
3. According to Kris, what is the difference between an arrogant person and the person who feels bad about him / her self? (pg 112) Explain.
4. Explain these statements about honor in your own words: (pg 118)- Honor creates a highway on which life travels- Honor is humility in action- Honor is the cornerstone of an empowering culture that eliminates the need for control- Honor is a powerful tool for evangelism (pg 124)
5. What are some of the consequences of intimacy without covenant in and outside of the church? (pg 127-128, 131-132)
6. What is the difference between a contributor and a consumer in church? (pg 132)