Take the Prince & Pauper Test
“Supernatural Ways of Royalty” by Kris Valloton and Bill Johnson
CHAPTER 12 - 14
1. Describe in your own words “the justice of restoration.” (pg 144)
2. Is it wrong to have a survival mentality? Does it impact our impact on society? (pg 161-162)
3. “What we believe to be our most fearful stumbling block is actually the door to our greatest victory.” (pg 164) What stumbling block in your life has lead to victory?
4. According to Genesis 1:26-28, how did God intend the world to be ruled? What happened to change that? (pg 173)
5. Is there a leader in your past or present that exemplifies the leader in the following statement: “Jesus made it plain that His leaders govern in an empowering way that draws out the best in people.” Give an example of how this person empowered you through their leadership and brought out the best in you or how they could of if they didn’t.