“The Issue of Honor” by Bill Johnson
1. What does knowing Jesus in the wrong way cost us?
2. As the disciples are exposed to the unlimited grace and empowering presence of God, what does it get reduced to and what did it cost them?
3. What does honor give us access to?
4. What is true honor?
5. How do we recognize what others carry?
“Culture of Honor” by Danny Silk - Chapters 1 & 2
1. How is understanding your identity in God connected to your intimacy with Him and your ability to live a supernatural lifestyle?
2. What is your gut response to the idea of giving freedom to transgressors? What about this, if anything, causes you to feel anxious or fearful?
3. What does it mean for a person to be powerful? Are you a powerful person?
4. In what ways have you, as an individual and within your church, separated knowledge from experience? What result has that had upon your effectiveness in life and ministry?
5. What is the difference between peace and control? Which have you placed as a higher priority in your personal life? Which is a higher priority in your church?