“Living with Powerful People” by Danny Silk
1. How does Danny describe confrontation?
2. In what spirit do you confront someone? How does Dany describe this spirit?
3. What is confrontation designed to do in our relationships?
4. What is the primary ingredient for confrontation and why?
5. What are the requirements for confrontation?
6. What is the importance of asking good questions?
“Culture of Honor” by Danny Silk - Chapter 3 & 4
1. Explain the difference between the two covenants (two choices) in your own words. Which covenant have you primarily lived in? Explain.
2. Removing the rules from the discussion, what does it mean to have an intimate relationship with God and to protect His heart? In what ways have you succeeded or not succeeded at this?
3. Why doesn’t repentance satisfy the broken rules? What does satisfy the broken rules?
4. How will the reality of being unpunishable enable people to experience life in a “completely different way”?