“Honor Attracts Honor” by Paul Manwaring
1. How does recognizing the glory of God in others bring them honor?
2. What affect does honoring others have on our own lives?
3. What is the greatest act of humility?
4. How has this teaching changed the way you see yourself and others?
“Culture of Honor” by Danny Silk - Chapter 5 & 6
1. In what ways have you experienced or not experienced freedom (as described in this chapter) in your life? What steps do you think God may be inviting you to take in order to embrace your “freedom training”?
2. In what ways have the poverty and middle-class mindsets in these four areas— food (provision), destiny, worldview, and driving force— played a part in your life and church? What can you do to break free from any limiting perspectives?
3. How do you feel about the risk that people will use their freedom wrongly? In what ways has fear dictated your responses to people?
4. How do you usually respond to conflict? How do you feel when other people’s values or beliefs differ from yours? What effects does this “mismatch” have in your life?
5. What does it mean to be free and powerful? Have you encountered people like this? How did you feel around them? Do you live as a free and powerful person? What can you do to make this more of a reality in your life?
DISC PROFILE ASSIGNMENT
Please complete and bring to class.
Link: DISC Profile, Free Online DISC Profile Test - Tony Robbins