“People of Covenant” by Danny Silk
1. What is the point that Danny is making about the need to stay connected and protect our relationships?
2. In what areas of your life do you feel challenged from this teaching and what are you going to do about it?
3. What is the purpose of covenant?
“Culture of Honor” by Danny Silk - Chapter 7 & 8
1. Have you been prone to focusing on behavior rather than spirit? Why? What objections do you have toward the latter approach? In what ways does it violate your sense of justice?
2. Do you want people to have the option of “blowing the whole thing off”? Why or why not? What does this reveal about your beliefs in regard to controlling others?
3. Explain the difference between internal and external pressure.
4. What has your experience been in confrontation? Have people primarily used internal or external pressure on you? How did it feel? What sort of pressure have you used with others?