Marriage Legacy Groups are home fellowships where families come together as a community, encourage each other and discover God’s plan for their marriage. They discuss the issues of marriages and focus on aligning their marriages with biblical principles. The groups meet over a meal, discuss the following 5 questions, talk life, encourage one another and break bread together.
- What is the most amazing thing you have seen God do since we last met?
- What in the Bible did you read and how has it been shaping the way you think?
- Did you pray with someone outside your normal circle?
- What is the most significant spiritual realization you are stewarding?
- With whom can you share the answer to question #4?