Acts 29 is a family on mission. First we are a family. Our desire is to embrace youth from all walks and stages of life into our family. We are missional in that we create space for individuals to explore and discover God’s purpose for not only their lives but others.
Acts 29 is founded on 3 pillars:
- COMMUNITY – Family Gatherings & Celebrations
- COMMUNION – God’s Word, Prayer & Worship
- DISCIPLESHIP – Small Groups, Evangelism & Missions
When: Sunday 10am & Wednesday 7pm
Where: Gateway Chapel
109 Bull Hill Lane,
West Haven, CT 06516
We desire to provide a safe place for our middle school and high school teens with the following guidelines:
- Holding all leaders to a high standard of holiness and conduct. All our leaders undergo background checks, references and leadership covenant.
- There is no alone time with leaders and students for any reason.
- In the case of injury, incident reports and follow ups are mandatory.
- There will not be "free for all" mentality during Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings. If you are dropping off your child for service they will not be allowed to roam around the parking lot at their own desire but will be kept accounted.