What are your service times?
Sunday 10am and Wednesday 7pm.
What can I expect on my first visit?
A warm welcome ofcourse! Feel free to come as your are! You won’t have to say anything or give anything. In our bulletin and in our pews, you will find the “connect card”. Please fill one out so that you can tell us more about yourself. We will make every effort to help you feel comfortable and welcome.
What is worship like?
Worship at gateway is contemporary and presence driven. We have multiple worship teams and leaders who who bring in a unique style and atmosphere. The aim of our worship is to release our extravagant praise to the Lord and to be drawn closer into His presence so that we will be changed. Check out our Worship Ministry or listen to a sample of our worship.
Where do I bring my kids?
- You can keep your children with you during service or you can bring them to Gateway Kids and Acts 29.
- Gateway Kids is for infants through Grade 5. They meet on the 2nd floor of the sanctuary.
- Acts 29 is for Grade 6 and up. They meet at the Chapel at 10am.
What should I wear?
Jeans or your Sunday's best, it does not matter. Just come as you are.
What do I do with my offering?
We believe that your tithe and offering are a part of your worship to the Lord. We collect the offering during our worship service at the front and back of the sanctuary. You can find envelops for your gifts in the pockets in your pews. You can also give online.
How can I get prayer?
- For urgent prayer you can call us at 203.938.0880 x 313.
- Our Pastoral Team is available to offer counsel, prayer and support.
Where do I park?
If you are a first time visitor, we will have specially reserved parking for you right across the sanctuary alongside the handicap parking. There will be parking assistants to assist you in case of a need.
How can I get directions?
We are located at 129 Bull Hill Lane, West Haven, CT 06516.